The safety and well-being of our clients, staff and communities is always our priority. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help keep everyone safe.
We’re closely monitoring the situation and following guidance from the Federal & State Governments in relation to the current pandemic.
Our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our employees, contractors, our customers and communities and to ensure continuity of service to our customer.
We have a central team coordinating our response and we’re monitoring developments every day, increasing our resources and adapting our processes in response to this crisis.
How we’re protecting our Staff & Clients
- Security1 have a detailed Pandemic Response Plan
- We have educated all personnel regarding Social Distancing and implemented in depth measures to maintain these requirements within our workplaces
- We have, and will continue to issue appropriate PPE to our staff
- We have requested staff to work from home where possible
- No business travel is to be undertaken
- Each staff member is given online training on hygiene and infection control in line with Government Advice
- We have a vehicle hygiene checklist that each patrol employee undertakes at the beginning and end of each shift
- We encourage all personnel to utilise the services of BeyondBlue to maintain positive mental health throughout this unprecedented period and on-going.
How we’re looking after our Communities
We are currently recruiting for a range of roles – which you can find at here on our Careers Page.
We are working with other security providers and recruitment agencies to give those whose employment has been impacted gainful employment within our business where possible.
In line with our social purposes of Improving the quality of mental health in our communities and reducing socioeconomic disadvantage in our communities, we are continuing to support our mental health and domestic violence associates whose services are key in today’s unprecedented environment.
For more information contact Robbie Bradley on 136 000 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org